1.22.2009

He...

i sat on the steps, hands post upon my dirty wash denim
hair blowing in the crisp breeze... patiently awaiting he
his face the hint of sugar daddy
sincere, sweet, angelic, masculine
eyes marbles...a smokey chestnut hue of which i see his soul through
his body...a lion, strong, chiseled precisely to reveal the depth of his curves
my mind over took by such perfection
allowed me to believe that this man, this beautiful man
can teach me,
intrigue me,
please me,
tease me,
hold me,
mold me,
console me,
give me,
seduce me,
make love to me
truly be caught up into me...
you see i know he's different
he's
extraordinary,
he's
ambitious,
he's
aggressive,
that he's my superman,
prince charming,
my night in shinning armor
and then i lock eyes with you
that day you held me close
your voice lingered a sweet melody
your breath passionately grazed my bottom lip
and your lips gently pressed against mine
i realized at the moment
u are
he.

1 comment: